Now developer Blue Isle Studios declared some brand new material coming to their newly released game Citadel: Forged with Fire as a portion of its yearly update.
First off, a brand new creature was added in the shape of The Divine Unicorn, which of course players may use to float around the map.
Along with that, players will be able to earn a collection of armor known as the Tempered Iron Armor, that includes a defense stat. The downside however, is that it requires a slew of materials to craft, in order to get it so it may take a while.
A patch also accompanied the release of the content. You can check out the list of patch notes under:
- Heal Beam once more works properly on construction pieces
- Deconstructor will now properly destroy the intended things
- Destroyed storage chests now drop loot bags
- Can no longer build magic structures submerged
- Improved Transmuter mana use to prevent an intense resource creation harness
- Increased damage on attack tower magic constructions
- Further fixes for menus on 4:3 screens
- New World Create screen
- Server Name currently looks in-game
- Mount button removed for unmountable monsters
Optimizations, Tweaks & Fixes
- Server architecture improvements to bring non-functional servers straight up
- Reduced concentration of uncommon enemies in some regions
- Fixed Elixir of Amnesia not eliminating equipped spells
- Patched up spots that allowed building under the terrain
Ultimately, a brand-new trailer showing off the two pieces of content has been published. You can check it out in the close of the article.
The game’s first update, which was published a week after the launch, included five new crafting recipes, even a new item of armor, plus a weapon.
Citadel: Forged with Fire is presently a part of Steam’s Early Access application, and has been since July 26th, 2017. A PlayStation 4 along with Xbox One variant of the game are also however the release date remains unknown.