It looks like yesterday when Nintendo enthusiasts got served the statement of a breakdancing game for Nintendo Switch. In a surprise show, Floor Kids will be available tomorrow for US audiences.
First announced at Nintendo’s August Nindies Showcase, Floor Kids is a rhythm-based game centered around street dancing. We had been awarded a Holiday 2017 window — so Canadian programmer MERJ got out on the market while an official release date was never shown for the name.
Based on the initial announcement, Floor Kids sports equally signature controls and standard controls, in addition to single-player and multi-player modes.
More especially, players can expect these features:
- Pick from 8 varied characters, each with their particular pair of authentic and original moves.
- Find your design with a sophisticated control system which reacts to unique rhythms, holds, and mixes.
- Discover over two dozen original songs tracks from DJ Kid Koala, each with corresponding rhythm challenges.
- Acquire over the audiences with a scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, and fashion.
- Dance at many unique locations, either in solo freestyle style or at neighborhood 2-player conflicts.
As mentioned previously, Floor Kids can be obtained tomorrow only for Nintendo Switch at $19.90. Check out the release date reveal trailer below: