Ever since the game was initially released a couple of months past, players of Middle-earth: Shadow of War were treated to both free and paid content on a pretty regular basis, and today is no exception. Developer Warner Bros.. Interactive Entertainment has launched the brand new Outlaw Tribe for its game, and to celebrate they’ve unveiled a brand-new trailer.
The video reveals some gameplay from the DLC, such as the types of Outlaw Orcs that you’ll begin coming across with the game. You can check the video out at the article’s conclusion.
Players who buy the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion will get access to new missions, new Fortress themes, new equipment, and more. The DLC will set players back $14.99, unless they’ve already purchased the game’s season pass, in which situation they’ll receive it totally free of additional cost.
Along with this DLC’s launch, there has been a brand new patch released, which adds fixes a slew of bugs, like some environmental problems, some movement issues crashes, and even much more, in addition to the new Gravewalker Difficulty. You can also have a look at the entire patch notes at the article’s conclusion.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War was originally released on October 10, 2017, and can be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
Gravewalker Difficulty: A new, higher difficulty level even harder than Nemesis, for example:
- By default, the player gets no Last Odds.
- Enemies are more perceptive and able to see a stealthy player from farther away. They are no longer surprised when they see a player, and recall a player for more.
- Orcs obtain more levels when they kill the player.
- Orcs profit more amounts if a Death Threat is delivered.
- Orcs gain more amounts when they become Maniacs.
- Much More Orc Captains are present drifting the world.
- Nemesis Missions have shorter durations, necessitating decisions to rescue or acquire vengeance.
- Worms are somewhat less frequent, have far superior senses, and can defend themselves because they flee.
- Enemies deal more damage, especially grunts and creatures.
- Players deal less damage to Captains.
- Environmental hazards deal more damage to the player and slightly less to enemies. Expect some grunts to endure a barrel explosion.
- Enemies accommodate slightly more rapidly to player strikes.
- Enemies attack marginally more quickly, and so are more inclined to coordinate strikes.
- Retreating enemies adapt to stealth attacks.
- Siege Beasts take less harm from their ammo packs bursting.
- Followers bleed outside quicker.
- Shortened duration of ‘Dazed’ state triggered by fear and weaknesses.
- Poisoning a barrel out of ranged or using distract costs Focus.
- Significantly enhanced drain time for critters, grunts, and Captains.
- Please notice, Gravewalker Difficulty was formerly Called Brutal Difficulty.
The following articles and features will be added into your game upon purchase of the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion DLC. In case you presently have the Expansion Pass, please note, this content is contained with your pass.
- The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion brings the rebellious and defiant Outlaw tribe to Mordor using their very own special weapons – such as the new bola that can trap their enemies at variety — and fighting style, added assignments, ferocious conflicts, and a new fortress theme and much more.
- Outlaw Showdowns: New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Outlaw tribe, even together with every showdown bringing special challenges to finish.
- Outlaw War Bands: Aid your ally and overcome your nemesis when facing off in fresh Outlaw War Bands quests, even as Captains in the Outlaw tribe deliver their own forces to clash in battle.
- New Fortress Theme: Fortresses can now be controlled by and Celebrate the features of the contemptuous Outlaw tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
- Legendary Gear Set: Hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs to get a new Legendary equipment set with additional upgrade challenges.
- Purge: Captains in the Outlaw tribe prowl around Mordor in groups, starting deadly ambushes in an effort to cleanse their land of outsiders. Defend these strikes to maintain the Outlaw Orcs inside check.Additional Fixes
- Fixed a problem where a few dead Orcs from the Army display do not get cleared and replaced.
- Fixed an issue when interacting with the Best Defense Mission, in which fresh Captains could be produced in Núrnen and accidentally overwrite a number of the Orcs in a player’s collection.
- Fixed a problem where a seized Overlord from Endless Siege may be immediately killed instead of being put at a Rescue Mission.
- Fixed a problem where some of the alerts in Minas Ithil might be actuated by Orcs, even once you have successfully disabled their outposts.
- Fixed a problem where mounted Orcs would opt not to fight when within an Fight Pit.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in corrupted, bright white FX with specific explosions, flames or influences.
- Fixed a softlock that may occur during an Online Fit Pit reduction when the only remaining priest is a prisoner.
- Fixed a problem where enemy Slaughter tribe Orcs wouldn’t pick Siege upgrades.
- Fixed many environment and motion issues, especially with Slaughter tribe resources.
- Fixed a bug by which followers would occasionally disappear from your player’s hierarchy after they successfully completed a Battle Pit.
- Fixed a bug where Slaughter and Outlaw Captains would occasionally fail to go into the player’s hierarchy after enjoying their tribal missions.
- Fixed a bug that led to a bright square FX to display on screen.
- Fixed some probable softlocks that may occur when obtaining an Online Fight Pit.
- General stability improvements and crash repairs.
- Fixed an issue where the Nemesis Missions tab at the Quest Log could have stuck in 97%.
- Additional Speaker Test functionality to the Sound menu in Choices.
- Tribal Invasion Missions no more seem as primary story missions around the World Map.
- The Expansions tab at the Quest Log now accurately suggests if tribe DLC is owned but not yet unlocked on your effort.
- Fixed a bug in which the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion would not display as owned in the Quest Log.
- Fixed a variety of error message bugs which could manifest when the game is not connected online. Reduced the probability that Iron Will will be awarded in various scenarios to Orcs.
- Shaming that an Orc no longer eliminates strengths if he’s at least level 60.
- Captains that are retreating (although not terrified) can now adapt to stealth strikes while in flight.
- Nearby Orcs will now hear and react to mines which have been detonated.
- Increased green gem life steal in weapons and raised Mirian drop from white stone in firearms according to weapon type.
- Fixed a problem where Overlords would inappropriately gain erroneous amounts when winning a favorable Online Pit Fight match.
- Fixed a bug where successful Overlords could nevertheless be murdered by damage-over-time effects during Online Fight Pits.
- Increased rewards for Internet Fight Pit chests.Other:
- Additional functionality identifying if a brand new game patch can be obtained. When a new game patch has been available, customers will be prompted to update. Until the user upgrades to the patch operation will not be available.