Fortnite, the co-op base defense shot from Epic Games, has received an upgrade today. The update adds tweaks and content to the PUBG-such as Battle Royale mode along with the more first Save the World style.
Patch V.2.1.0 comes with a number of quality of life enhancements. Additionally, it adds a Cozy Campfire trap. This trap (although maybe not a snare at all) heals anyone near it for 2 HP per second for 25 seconds. It’s blue rarity and can be found everywhere.
Rather than telling a friend how great of a job they failed, players can pull their ShadowPlay around PC (in case they’re using the NVIDIA card, of course) and play a clip back to them. ShadowPlay can save automatically and may be further customized to select what plays get stored.
Other features of this update include gameplay and altering how common or rare certain things are, in addition to general bug fixes. The entire patch notes may be observed below. Fortnite is available today for PC, Xbox One and PS4. The last upgrade we got for Fortnite arrived in time for the holidays.
- The Boogie Bomb dancing effect is currently removed upon accepting any harm. We’ll continue to monitor and iterate with this item’s functionality.
- Changed the Boogie Bomb rarity to blue/rare to accurately represent its true rarity.
- Fixed a problem which caused players to maneuver through their recently constructed and edited constructions.
- Fixed a problem which allowed sniper bullets to maneuver players without using any damage.
- Fixed an animation issue brought on by going into the DBNO condition while in the air.
- Improved the audible variety of enemy footsteps, as well as their general volume.
We’know a problem causing footsteps to sometimes play at irregular periods when offscreen. We are working on a fix now, expect it next upgrade.
- Enemy footsteps are less difficult to hear when performing particular activities like construction, shooting, or amassing tools.
- Fixed a problem which caused sniper bullet effect sounds to activate more than once a shot.
- Fixed the phantom bullet sounds that are sometimes heard throughout a match.
- Adjusted the quantity of the AC/DC Pickaxe.
- Reduced the loudness of the drone which teleports player out of each match.
- Fixed a problem that caused the “Push to Talk” setting to evaporate out of the Battle Royale settings when restoring default configurations Save the World.
- Shortened several Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a couple of languages.
- Daily barrier rewards are automatically collected if another challenge is finished in exactly the exact same category.
- For example, if you complete a Battle Pass every day struggle however do not “accumulate” the reward, the reward will be accumulated upon finishing the next Fight Pass daily challenge.
- Fortnite Battle Royale currently supports NVIDIA ShadowPlay highlights on PC.
- Fixed an uncommon Battle Royale host crash.
- Fixed an issue which caused crafting to fail even when there was space in your stock.
- Fixed an issue that led to Ninja smoke bombs to cure players when the “Medicinal Fumes” perk was not unlocked.
- The BASE MD perk now heals all allies on impacted floors, along with also the perk properly applies just to the BASE set by the Constructor.
- The Energized support perk now properly raises the harm of energy attacks.
- Known Issue: This advantage is failing to improve abilities like Shock Tower and BASE that exude an object that deals electricity damage.
- Fixed a problem that prevented players from receiving the Raider Nomad hero out of the group book.
- Players will be granted this hero if they have attained Collection Book level 100.
These quests may unintentionally be completed by finishing a 3-day 15, 40 or 70 zone survival assignment.
Fixed a problem that would award large quantities of silver if neglecting an Evacuate the Shelter mission.