Dark Souls: Remastered Has Been Declared yesterday during the Nintendo Direct Mini. It’s been a long-since asked remaster among fans, and it eventually became a reality set to come true at May. To celebrate the reveal, Bandai Namco has announced substantial sales on existing Dark Souls games and product on their site.
The purchase includes the following games:
- Dark Souls II (PC): $19.95
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PC) $27.49
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Xbox One) $14.95
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) $14.95
- Dark Souls III (PS4) $14.95
- Dark Souls III (PC) $29.95
- Dark Souls III (Xbox One) $14.95
- Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (PC) $46.75
- Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (Xbox One) $22.49
- Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (PS4) $22.49
Obviously absent is the first Dark Souls, that makes sense, thinking about the movie that’s soon coming. There is also numerous t-shirts available which is located at the link above. The sale is a quick one though, as it lasts from today til January 14.
Otherwise, a Dark Souls Trilogy Box Collection is coming to Japan, including Dark Souls: Remastered and the 2 sequels using their respective expansions. Dark Souls: Remastered is starting with upgrades to resolution, frame rates, and other additions on May 25, 2018.