The absolute most powerful console currently has yet another notch to add to its own belt: Overwatch. The latest patch provides 4k support for your Xbox One X and updates and bug fixes for all.
You will find a complete list of changes below.
Together with the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth statement come some in-game goodies for people who pre-purchase. These include Alliance and Horde-themed voice traces such as Torbjörn; emotes such as Tracer; sprays including Anduin, Jaina, Saurfang, and Sylvanas; and Kul Tiras and Zandalar player icons.
In terms of balance varies, Mercy is being pumped down once again with nerfs to her greatest. Resurrect is no longer instant and does not grant bonus charges, although Guardian Angel’s rate has been decreased by 50 percent, and also the duration of the ultimate itself was reduced from 20 seconds to 15.
Junkrat’s Concussion Mine now deals damage based on how close the goal is into the explosion.
Bug fixes add a bug that triggered D.Va’s face and hair textures to not load when her Dark Cat epidermis was outfitted.
For much more on Overwatch, check out the most recent Funko Pop figures including Mercy, Sombra, and Zarya. And should you’re trying to have caught up on the most recent Overwatch League information, check our Week two Wrap-Up here.
- [XB1] Additional 4K support for Xbox One X
- Concussion Mine
- Biw may offer less damage to targets farther away from the explosion’s centre
- No more makes Resurrect instantaneous
- No longer grants an incentive to Resurrect charge
- The speed bonus Guardian Angel rexeives when triggering Valkyrie has been diminished by 50 percent
- Duration decreased from 20 seconds to 15 minutes
- Fixed a bug that triggered D.Va’s face and hair textures not to load when her Black Cat epidermis has been armed