Now Ubisoft published the spot notes to another update for Assassin’s Creed Origins, which will be published tomorrow February 20th.
The key additions in the upgrade include the Discovery Tour, which will permit you to roam Egypt just enjoying the scene, or even follow 75 particular tours based on targeted topics, rather much just like a tourist or a student that just got access to a virtual time machine.
Even the New Game+ mode will let you restart the game after completing it while maintaining all your weapons, abilities, as well as outfits.
That’s not all, as we also get lots of fixes and tweaks, a few of which are specific to the PC edition of the game.
So as to introduce the Discovery Tour, Ubisoft also released a handy trailer, where the development team clarifies the aims of the feature, also scientists opine on its value for students and teachers alike.
You may take a look below. If you want to find out more, you may even enjoy a few recent screenshots.
Assassin’s Creed Origins is currently accessible for PS4, Xbox One, also PC. Recently, Ubisoft disclosed that it’s still trending to sell two times as many copies than its predecessor, Assassin’therefore Creed Syndicate.
Xbox One: 5.5 GB
PS4: 5.3 GB
Uplay PC: 4.8 GB
Steam: 2.6 GB
The “Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt” game mode included. Explore Ancient Egypt from an intriguing historic perspective with a new style that allows people’ free roam the map to find out about Egypt’s history and daily life in guided tours.
New Game+ game mode included. Start a new game whilst retaining their weapons, drapes, and abilities. You’ll have the ability to access New Game + when you’ve completed the major pursuit of this game.
- Fixed a problem where the completion of the Sinai region Wouldn’t reach 100 percent in the Atlas
- Fixed various problems with Quest Objectives which may disappear when traveling out of Egypt
- Fixed an issue with the spawning of Hotephres’ boat in the quest “The Crocodile’s Scales”
- Fixed an issue preventing the functioning character to go back into the vault when he died after completing the quest “The Final Weighing”
- Improved the space the player needs to be from a Rebel Camps before Assist Rebel occasion are respawned
- Fixed a problem with Hippodrome adversaries stopping at the end of a race
- Fixed various problems with Daily Quests and Reda that Couldn’t be available occasionally
- Fixed an issue with the camera with no wreck with the Boss of the Trials of the God
- Fixed a problem preventing targets of “Avenge a Buddy” quests from becoming damaged
- Fixed the Trial of this God Community Challenge that could give all the things of this Anubis Gold Set after banking the reward
- Fixed the synchronization of the Traditional Challenges using the Ubisoft Club hosts following a system failure
- Fixed assorted papyruses places that did not reveal the interact activity
- Improved the ragdoll visual
- Added a warning message if heading from bound with Senu
- Fixed an issue that caused the bracket not being summoned when whistled
- Fixed a bow use animation issue while in stealth
- Fixed various issues where the playable character might Stay stuck
- Fixed an issue where various personality’s hands would end up crooked after departing into the Quest menu
- Fixed an issue where NPC can stand still later being killed with an air assassination
- Fixed a problem that could prevent the interaction with all the mount retailer in the Refugee Haven to operate
- Fixed a problem that could make cart fly in the air following an accident
- Fixed an issue with the Animus Pulse effect vanishing on specific camera angles in Photo Mode
- Fixed various problems in which the playable character can go through crashes
- Fixed various problems with the spawning of NPCs
- Frozen floating boats
Graphics & Audio
- Fixed various mismatches between subtitle and sound
- Fixed an infinite loadtraveling after quick traveling a long distance via the eagle
- Increased overall stability of this game application
- Added some tooltips and other slight improvements to the Performance Analyzer menu
- Fixed an issue with all the playable character which could not walk through a narrow pass
- Fixed the display of GPU temperature and use metrics
- Fixed various issues with the key mapping together with the Hippodrome
- Fixed various problems with the World Map on multi-monitors installations
- Fixed many stuttering issues
- Fixed multiple issues with the localized voiceover from the quests “Incoming Threat” and “A Gift from the Gods”