Now Polyphony Digital released Upgrade 1.13 of All Gran Turismo Sport. It’s already available for downloading to the PSN, and it weighs 2.698 gigabytes.
The upgrade includes three new occasions for your GT League attribute. The Beginner League has Stars & Stripes, the Ivy League gets the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy, along with also the Professional League receives the F1500 Championship.
Besides this, fresh rounds will be inserted to the Sunday Cup (rounds 6 and 7), the Clubman Cup (roughly 6), the Premium Sports League (rounds 4 and 5), and also the Porsche Cup (around 2).
As previously teased, we’re getting twelve new cars:
That’s not , as the upgrade also contains two variations for the Blue Moon Bay Speedway monitor, and their inverse versions.
As usual, the patch notes PS4 are curt, but there’s more than that. For instance it’s possible to pick times of day.
More details were published on the official site:
– “Snow” has been added into the special featured section.
– Added Scapes spots have been added to Volkswagen.
– After viewing a vehicle with an present livery such as a race car, the existing livery will no more be removed until you begin editing the paint, stickers, or hurrying things. (When only the design of these wheels is changed, the original decals will be kept);
– Additional “Exposure Adjustment” into the livery editor choices;
– The smallest value limitation to the brightness of Dark paint was reduced.
– Added a [Recommended] page ;
– Notification of consumers who liked or reposted your articles is going to be exhibited;
– You can now preview the liveries of cars within the automobile livery.
– It is now possible to preview the liveries of automobiles in the car livery section.
– The target car name is now displayed in the panning shot settings.
– The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and punishment judgement algorithms are improved;
– In an accident between two automobiles, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) in addition to incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
– If a driver continues to drive without complying with a particular quantity of Time Penalty, additional time fines will be added. (The extra penalty is dependent on the DR);
– A motorist may be disqualified from a race if the amount of crashes and shortcuts that they collect becomes too great;
– Automobiles more than a lap behind will probably currently be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport style);
– it’s currently feasible to submit grief accounts for misconduct of different users.
Physics Simulation Model
– The active brake controls for the 4 wheel drive program (S-AWC) utilized from the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition ’15 has been corrected.
– Followers’ notifications will now be exhibited from the alarms set of [My Menu].
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– It is now possible to display/hide layers while viewing stickers together with all the Livery Editor;
– A gallery has been added to the in depth user data page in Discover;
– a number of the Sport mode penalties may also apply to Lobby races;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
You can check out the brand new screenshots below, alongside two movies of the newest designs of Blue Moon Bay, courtesy of YouTube consumer Redline Racer.
Lately, we learned from Kazunori Yamauchi himself roughly the near future of this game as well as the franchise.
Gran Turismo Sport is now available only for PS4.