Today is Wednesday, so we receive the usual Media Create graphs painting the picture of the Western marketplace between February 19th and February 25th.
You may check out the software top-twenty chart below. The next number for each game indicates lifetime sales at retail.
- Monster Hunter World — PS4 — 53,982/1,890,273
- Girls UND Panzer: Dream Tank Match – PS4 – 46,411/New
- Metal Gear Survive – PS4 – 31,359/New
- Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal – PS4 – 24,118/New
- Splatoon 2 — Switch — 19,501/2,062,345
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — Switch — 17,259/1,363,646
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — Switch — 12,252/883,780
- Super Mario Odyssey — Switch — 11,639/1,626,145
- Dynasty Warriors 9 — PS4 — 8, 959/147,634
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Ultimate – PS Vita – 8,833
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle — Switch — 8,634/151,225
- Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon — 3DS — 8,614/1,566,656
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet — PS4 — 6,027/94,631
- Bayonetta two — Switch — 5,443/14,975
- Secret of Mana — PS4 — 5,336/41,378
- Tokimeki Restaurant Project TRISTARS – PS Vita – 4,319/New
- Mario Party: The Best 100 — 3DS — 4,271/165,894
- 1-2-Switch — Switch — 4,215/403,972
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – PS4 – 3,992/92,935
- Star Wars Battlefront II – PS4 – 3,898/89,486
The hardware graph is as follows.
Monster Hunter World stays quickly at the peak of the applications chart, resisting the assault of three brand new PS4 games. Not unexpectedly, Metal Gear Survive did not actually can capitalize on the name, debuting in third regions with numbers that aren’t terrible in absolute terms, however they’re not even on the exact same planet as the remainder of the franchise.
On the flip side, Girls UND Panzer: Dream Tank Match did receive a nice boost in the popular anime franchise, debuting with almost 50,000 copies, that to get a game of this scale is still quite excellent.
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal also did fairly well, considering Japan isn’t exactly the best marketplace for remakes and remasters. Despite selling half of the numbers created by Peach Beach Splash in debut, the game’s performance wasn’t bad at all considering that it isn’t a fully fresh game.
For the first time in several months, then the Switch was able to maneuver the PS4, while keeping steady amounts from last week. Because I ll be for a month starting next week in Tokyo , I ’ m very curious to have a first-hand look at the supply scenario.
It’s’s also very striking how Splatoon 2 retains readily outperforming veteran Nintendo franchises, but now well last two million copies sold.