Outspoken developer Josef Fares and Hazelight Studios’ upcoming co-op adventure game A Way Out is slated to launch next week, which obviously ensures that it’s about that time for those accomplishments and decorations to go live.
The accomplishments for A Way Out appeared lately on Exophase and workout at two in total. At present, the decorations for A Way Out aren’t live, which means its still unsure whether the PS4 version will boast the coveted platinum decoration. This means that as of today, we don’t know which accomplishments will be assigned bronze, silver, or gold decorations. These will go live within the upcoming few days.
For now, here are the achievements for the game together with their unlock descriptions and gamerscore values. None of the descriptions appear to spoil story elements of the game, which means that you shouldn’t even should be skeptical of spoilers.
- Take A Breather — You took a rest from everything. – 80 GS
- Freedom — You freed somebody from captivity. – 50 GS
- In Sync — Music has been played in stability. – 80 GS
- Vintage Boat — You connected up for past. – 50 GS
- Break From Fact — You performed with a videogame with a friend. — You nearly took to the skies. – 50 GS
- Managed Anger — Dark desires done accurately – 80 GS
- Live The Fantasy — “Houston, we’ve had a problem. ” – 100 GS
- Backseat Mechanic — You assisted fix the bike. – 50 GS
- Take It For A Spin — You’d what the wind couldn’t. – 80 GS
- You Started It — Not children anymore. – 80 GS
- The Twist — You put a new record. – 100 GS
- Home Run — you’re definitely good with a bat.
A Way Out is expected out next week on March 23 and are available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.