The latest hotfix for Blizzard’s MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has been introduced fixing problems concerning certain personalities, arrangements, and seems.
Many of the fixes are linked to Fenix, the newest Ranged Assassin enthusiast to be added to the game’s roster. In addition, Diablo and Hanzo get some small tweaks. Here are the hotfix notes from Blizzard’s website:
- Structures: Fixed an issue where certain Abilities could be utilized to move Structures.
- Diablo: Fixed a visual difficulty affecting Fenix’s walk animations after being struck by Overpower.
- Fenix: Fixed an issue that may cause Fenix’s version to visually disjoint from his actual position in-game.
- Fenix: Issuing a movement control during Purification Salvo will no longer counter Fenix’s shooting animation for the duration of this Skill.
- Fenix: Purification Salvo’s visual and sound effects will no longer continue to perform whether the Skill is cancelled because of its target becoming invalid, like when Gul’dan casts Demonic Circle to teleport far past Purification Salvo’s range.
- Fenix: Unconquered Nature’s icon at the Activated Talent hotbar is currently visually consistent with additional passive Talents, and no more looks activatable.
- Hanzo: The Target Practice Talent will now correctly grant 30% improved Storm Bow range upon finishing its first quest requirement.
- Announcers: Fixed a processing problem affecting among those Mira Han Announcer’s voiceover lines from the Oriental game customer.
As you may see, it isn’t a lot but will hopefully make the game even more enjoyable for those who are playing.
The hotfix follows the patch that introduced earlier this week including the aforementioned StarCraft personality, equilibrium changes to pick heroes, a new cooperative brawl called Deadman’s Stand, a ton of bug fixes, and much more.
In other current Blizzard news, the popular programmer has been celebrating the 20th anniversary of its sci-fi real-time strategy franchise StarCraft all month with lots of goodies from every one of its latest titles. As of this writing, the anniversary stream is currently live in the official StarCraft Twitch station.
Heroes of the Storm is free-to-play and available today for PC.