A few days ago Epic Games was having significant problems with Fortnite, and later attempting to fix the problem for hours, they eventually decided to shut down the servers temporarily in order to fully fix it. Now the servers come up and players have to put in a new patch, and it appears to set an end into a ton of irritating bugs.
Though the patch is broad, some highlights include fixes to split sprint cartoons a Guided Missile, rare crashes when adhering, PS4 players departing a party after matches, login queue issues and much more.
Besides this, V-Bucks will be shared across Xbox One, PC, and Mobile, nevertheless there’s no news on whether PlayStation players are going to have the ability to benefit from this attribute.
Players need to be able to obtain the newest update now. You may have a look at the entire collection of limitation notes from Epic Games, in the conclusion of the report.
Fortnite was released in early accessibility form this past year and can be found on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC, iOS, and Android apparatus.
- ‘Building Edit’ hotkey may be bound to keys other than ‘G’.
- Fixed an issue where players could fire weapons before the bolt cartoon had ended if they were sprinting.
- Fixed several client crashes that were related to the new Replay System.
- Fixed an issue that broke player’s walking / sprinting animations whenever they had been firing a Guided Missile while walking/sprinting.
SAVE THE WORLD
- We’re shifting the Mini-Boss Mission Alarms for Canny and Twine back with their own pre v3.5 state.
- ‘Repair the Shelter’ objective now activates if you interact with the control panel instead of be based on closeness to the objective.
- Granted all players two complimentary Spring Llamas (could be located at the Loot tab).
- We have changed the way we convert tickets. Players get 1 event Llama each 1000 tickets and 1 Llama for any tickets left over.
- (Example) If you have 5 tickets left at the conclusion of the occasion, you still get 1 free event Llama.
- Wood, Stone, and Metallic tools will always be the first things in the stock list (e.g. rather than Traps).
- Purchased V-Bucks are now shared between Xbox One, PC and Mobile.
- Login Queue Improvements:
- During wait periods, login will recall your place online in case you stop from this game and return.
- Mobile devices won’t enter the login queue more than once per login effort.
- Two-Factor Authentication challenges won’t put you back into the login queue.
Adjusted the Login screen design to support secure zones and screen sizes.
Fixed a rare accident that happened during logout.
Fixed players leaving their celebration after a match where they’re playing with players over different platforms.
Fixed Survivor and Hero squads being hammered after switching to Save the World.
On PC, fixed PS4 controls showing Xbox buttons, even was changed in the settings.
Fixed rare instances where character parts would extend.
- (Example) Ears of the Rabbit Raider outfit.
Allowing the inability to rotate components in the Battle Royale Locker
Save the World.