Rare and today Microsoft declared the plans for upcoming content updates coming to the shared world adventure game Sea of Thieves.
Here you can take a look at an official list of upcoming additions straight.
- Our plan is for regular content updates and weekly occasions:
- Content upgrades will include major new features along with new items and mechanics, together with new objectives and rewards.
- Weekly events will introduce new mechanics, or see interesting targets for players to attain within our planet.
- Our very first movie update is coming in early May, titled The Hungering Deep:
- The Hungering Deep brings a new AI danger to the world, that crews might have to work with each other to find and defeat as part of a special occasion. We’ll also introduce a number of new mechanics that can assist players on this experience, and there’ll be unique benefits that players can earn as part of this function.
- Beyond that, we plan two additional content upgrades during the summer and the next three more until the end of the calendar year:
- This summer we will debut Cursed Sails, that will include a new ship type, also Forsaken Shores, which will introduce players into a new perilous area of the world to explore. Similarly to The Hungering Deep, the two of these updates will also include new gameplay mechanics for players, new AI threats to new and challenge distinctive rewards to assert.
- Our articles plans will probably continue to grow and evolve, according to comments from our players. Based on opinions since launching, we’ve changed the priorities for both priests and Ship Captaincy which we had declared as things we’d look to incorporate following launch. These are available on the backburner for now although we add to the game in different locations. Expect our strategies to continue to become fluid but consistently with the targets.
- As we’ve always said, we wished to take action to separate our players, so we’re pleased to confirm that content updates will be accessible to all of our players, in no extra price.
The upgrades also have been clarified Executive Producer Joe Jeate and by Design Director Mike Chapman, who give a great deal more details about every point.
You can check out the video below. If you want to find out more about the game, you must certainly read our inspection.
Sea of Thieves is currently accessible for Xbox One and Windows 10. If you harbor’t got the game yet, you can catch the Xbox One variant on Amazon. You might even receive the game as a portion of an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
This post contains an affiliate link where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales.