Today, during a panel at MomoCon, Grasshopper Manufacture and NIS America Declared that Goichi “SUDA51” Suda’s Killer7 is coming backAgain.
The game will be released on Steam, and it’ll come from the fall, with a more exact release window still pending. It will contain both English and Japanese audio, along with English, Japanese, French, and German subtitles.
Should you’re not familiar with the game, you can enjoy a features list below:
From the heads of both iconoclast writer/director SUDA51 (Goichi Suda) and mythical directors Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Shinji Mikami, killer7 yields for the first time in over 13 years! In the famous studio Grasshopper Manufacture, Ltd. includes with a cult classic adventure game that interrupts the studio’s international recognition and fame.
Dive into a dark world of underground assassins at a story of sin as Harman Smith, a guy who manifests 7 deadly characters into the actual world, known as the killer7. Take control of this different murderers’ row because they hunt the menacing Kun Lan, to stop his plan of world dominance, and end his organization of deadly suicide bombers known as “Heaven Smile. ”
- Multiple Personalities – Take control of Harman’s distinct seven personalities, each with their own look, character, weapon of choice and also distinctive ability.
- A Sinister Foe – Face off from the “Heaven Smile” organization in a exceptional combination of first and third-person shooting mechanics.
- Killer Moves – Use the full host of killer7’s unique skills to reveal secrets and solve puzzles.
- Your Select – Switch between characters will to best tackle every experience.
- An Dark Route Awaits – play with a deeply engaging storyline brought to you by a few of those highly acclaimed creators of all time, SUDA51.
- A Killer Design – A classic visual design that wowed audiences from its first reveal, perfectly ported to modern machines.
The game was originally released in 2005 for PlayStation 2 and GameCube. At the moment no additional platforms are announced for this re-release.
You may check out the announcement trailer and a few screenshots below. Incidentally, the Steam page to your game is already open even if pre-orders are not yet been made available.